- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Blew It - Abendrot
- Write a Review
- #K62946 000000000 K62946000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited white or pink colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. You Blew It have returned with their highl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited white or pink colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. You Blew It have returned with their highly anticipated, 3rd full-length album. Titled Abendrot (a German word for 'afterglow' or 'sunset') and once again joining producer Evan Weiss (Into It Over It), it finds the band making a strong and confident leap forward. One moment hushed and delicate, the next anthem and passionate. Lyrically shying away from nothing, the band tackles everything from mortality and religion to relationships, anxiety and more. Since the release of 2014's Keep Doing What You're Doing, You Blew It has found critical acclaim from outlets like Pitchfork, C.O.S., USA Today and many others as well as maintaining a tireless touring schedule, sharing the stage with the likes of The Front Bottoms, Say Anything, Citizen, Coheed & Cambria, Motion City Soundtrack to name a few.;Track List:1. Epaulette;2. Like Myself;3. Sundial Song;4. Greenwood;5. Autotheology;6. Hue;7. Canary;8. Forecasting;9. Minorwye;10. Arrowhead;11. Basin Range;12. Kerning;Special Attributes:PINK, WHITE, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.