- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Blew It! - Pioneer of Nothing
- Write a Review
- #L27091 000000000 L27091000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:You Blew It! Are following up their critically acclaimed sophomore album, Keep Doing What You're Doing, with a 7 on Jad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:You Blew It! Are following up their critically acclaimed sophomore album, Keep Doing What You're Doing, with a 7 on Jade Tree. Pioneer of Nothing comes after a cycle of touring with bands like the Front Bottoms, Say Anything, and Citizen and will see the band taking on their own headlining tour in support of the 7 with Tiny Moving Parts and Rozwell Kid. Pioneer of Nothing is stylistically a perfect match for longtime fans of the band and new ones coming in from Jade Tree's long and established fan base.;Track List:1. Lanai;2. Bedside Manor;3. Your Side
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.