- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me) / I Couldn't
- Write a Review
- #K81839 000000000 K81839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me)' says a lot about 60s soul music in just the title. It's about heartbreak but set t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me)' says a lot about 60s soul music in just the title. It's about heartbreak but set to a solid uptempo beat over an orchestral arrangement worthy of Spector. A massive record, first played to 1,000 plus dancers in the 70s, those connoisseurs can now ditch the dodgy sound of their Canterbury bootlegs. As a bonus we've put the charming, previously unissued on vinyl, 'I Couldn't Build A World With You (On The Outside)' from their GWP stablemates from NYC, the Devonnes.;Track List:1. You Hit Me (Right Where It Hurt Me) - Alice Clark;2. I Couldn't Build a World (With You on the Outside) - the Devonnes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.