- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Me at Six - Night People
- Write a Review
- K58996 000000000 K58996000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by British rockers You Me at...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fifth studio album by British rockers You Me at Six. The album was recorded in Nashville at Black Bird Studios with Grammy award winning producer Jacquire King (Kings Of Leon, James Bay) and mixed by Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chilli Peppers). You Me At Six have had a hugely successful career to date, selling over 600,000 albums globally. The band have had three Top 5 albums including a UK #1 on their last release with Cavalier Youth. They have scored thirteen consecutive A-list singles on Radio 1, and 2014's 'Room To Breathe' was the #1 track on Australian rock radio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.