- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Never Show Your Love
- Write a Review
- #K81143 000000000 K81143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Jessy Lanza meets the Teklife crew on this sultry EP, with DJ Spinn and Taso's first-released R&B track, and a Teklife ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Jessy Lanza meets the Teklife crew on this sultry EP, with DJ Spinn and Taso's first-released R&B track, and a Teklife footwork remix with assistance from the late DJ Rashad. The main mix is a dejected confessional slow jam with Jessy's plaintive vocal sitting in the middle of spiralling drums and teardrop-like chords, a gentle guitar refrain dropping in at the end like a comforting hand on the shoulder. Following an instrumental version, the Teklife mix doubles the tempo, switching the gentleness to deliver an interpretation that touches on tense anger, with the sweeping chords the track is built on snapping into shivering shapes, as strings simmer in the background, building the tension. Also included is Bambounou's remix of 'Fuck Diamond', a track on Jessy's 'Pull My Hair Back' debut album, which appears here on vinyl for the first time after an initial CD-only release last year on the 'Hyperdub 10.4' compilation). Bambounou transforms it into a rough drum machine workout, leaving sparse elements of the original in place - a splash of vocal and a held chord - building a dynamic trance that slips and slides in and out of different patterns.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.