- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Only Live Twice / Hold To My Baby
- Write a Review
- #K81838 000000000 K81838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:When Lorraine Chandler's dramatic 'You Only Live Twice' was discovered in RCA's tape library in the 90s, it was recogni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:When Lorraine Chandler's dramatic 'You Only Live Twice' was discovered in RCA's tape library in the 90s, it was recognised as the forerunner to Yvonne Baker's 'You Didn't Say A Word, with the powerful James Bond theme tune motif. Chandler and Baker's intertwined late 60s career also shared versions of 'Mend The Torn Pieces' and 'I Can't Change'.It was exciting to then hear an earlier, rawer Pied Piper take of 'You Only Live Twice' and though that original RCA tape made it on to a 100 Club anniversary 45, this is the first single release for the original version. The instrumental mix of the Cavaliers' 'Hold To My Baby' is an adrenalin rush for dancers who want to revel in the maestros who made this music so memorable.;Track List:1. You Only Live Twice - Lorraine Chandler;2. Hold to My Baby - the Pied Piper Players
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.