- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
You Only Live Twice (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K73204 000000000 K73204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. Original soundtrack to the 1967 motion picture. You Only Live Twice once again reuni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. Original soundtrack to the 1967 motion picture. You Only Live Twice once again reunites John Barry with the franchise. He brings in Nancy Sinatra on the title track. You Only Live Twice is the fifth spy film in the James Bond series, and the fifth to star Sean Connery as the fictional MI6 agent James Bond. The film's screenplay was written by Roald Dahl, and loosely based on Ian Fleming's 1964 novel of the same name. It is the first James Bond film to discard most of Fleming's plot, using only a few characters and locations from the book as the background for an entirely new story. In the film, Bond is dispatched to Japan after American and Soviet manned spacecraft disappear mysteriously in orbit. With each nation blaming the other amidst the Cold War, Bond travels secretly to a remote Japanese island in order to find the perpetrators and comes face to face with Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the head of SPECTRE.;Track List:1. You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra;2. Capsule in Space;3. Fight at Kobe Dock - Helga;4. Tanaka's World;5. A Drop in the Ocean;6. The Death of Aki;7. Mountains and Sunsets;8. The Wedding;9. James Bond - Astronaut;10. Countdown for Blofeld;11. Bond Averts World War Three;12. You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.