- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Young Buffalo - Brain One
- Write a Review
- K84556 000000000 K84556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:There's nothing typical about the Oxford, Mississippi-based rock act Young Buffalo or the story behind their debut albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:There's nothing typical about the Oxford, Mississippi-based rock act Young Buffalo or the story behind their debut album, House. Although the group's songwriters Ben Yarbrough and Jim Barrett didn't begin playing under the Young Buffalo moniker until 2009, they started writing music together as teenagers and never ceased evolving. The band-which now also features drummer Tim Burkhead, bassist Andrew Guinn and keyboardist Will Eubanks-couldn't be more excited to share their debut album House, an 11-track album produced by Dave Schiffman (Haim, Weezer) that establishes the five-piece act as a band that's as unique as the town where they were conceived.;Track List:1. Man in Your Dreams;2. No Idea;3. Guilt;4. Cliff Diver;5. My Place;6. Sykia;7. Black Eye;8. Summertime Blondes;9. Pill;10. Old Soul;11. Beat Back
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.