- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Young Fathers - Tape Two
- Write a Review
- #K63548 000000000 K63548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Scottish trio. Those who heard Young Fathers' striking debut EP, the percussiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Scottish trio. Those who heard Young Fathers' striking debut EP, the percussively lush and darkly intoxicating Tape One, were left holding their jaws in their palms, lifting the slack as best they could to form the following words: Where in the world do they go from here? the answer to the question is far more logical than expected: Tape Two. The range these young men span from song to song is heroic. They are masters of emotion, experts with texture, incredible with rhythms, and fierce wielders of noise. But they are also capable of being all of these things at once and coming out the other end with an odd masterpiece. Young Fathers can do this because they have been making music (and art and videos) together since they were 14 years old, and are telepathic besides.;Track List:1. I Heard;2. Come to Life;3. Only Child;4. Queen Is Dead;5. Bones;6. Freefalling;7. Mr. Martyr;8. Way Down in the Hole;9. Ebony Sky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.