- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Young Galaxy - Ultramarine
- Write a Review
- #K71468 000000000 K71468000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Canadian Indie band. Like 2011's Shapeshifting, Ultramarine ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Canadian Indie band. Like 2011's Shapeshifting, Ultramarine was made with electronic producer Dan Lissvik (Studio) but this time it was made in Gothenburg, Sweden at Lissvik's own studio. This time five musicians stood in a room with Lissvik, playing their instruments this time every song was sung by co-founder Catherine McCandless, with eyes on a blue horizon. These are 10 tracks of shining, glimmering electronic pop-songs that scatter across the dance floor, swim through headphones, ringing out like a cold new summer. A modern record, beautifully now, and in a way more direct than anything Young Galaxy have ever made. This band has always loved pop music here they lean into this love, finding lyrics that speak more to the beat than to intimate autobiography.;Track List:1. Pretty Boy;2. Fall for You;3. New Summer;4. Fever;5. Hard to Tell;6. What We Want;7. Out the Gate Backwards;8. In Fire;9. Privileged Poor;10. Sleepwalk with Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.