- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Young Widows - In and Out Of Youth and Lightness
- Write a Review
- #K84344 000000000 K84344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Youth and Lightness was produced by the band and Kevin Ratterman (My Morning Jacket) at the Funeral Home in their homet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Youth and Lightness was produced by the band and Kevin Ratterman (My Morning Jacket) at the Funeral Home in their hometown of Louisville, KY. The musical palette remains fundamentally the same. Singer/guitarist Evan Patterson's cavernous, warped blues riffs weighted by Nick Thieneman's earth-shaking bass and drummer Jeremy McMonigle's sturdy, shifting rhythms. But the augmented instrumentation and choral vocals lifts them to incredible new heights. In and Out of Youth and Lightness is an unquestionable breakthrough for the band and an inspiring force in the canon of heavy music.;Track List:1. Young Rivers;2. Future Heart;3. In and Out of Lightness;4. Lean on the Ghost;5. The Muted Man;6. Right in the End;7. Miss Tambourine Wrist;8. White Golden Rings;9. In and Out of Youth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.