- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Younghusband - Dissolver
- #K89054 000000000 K89054000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Younghusband first appeared in 2011 and their second LP to be released in October 2015 on ATP Recordings, has been a sm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Younghusband first appeared in 2011 and their second LP to be released in October 2015 on ATP Recordings, has been a smoke stack on the road ahead since their 2013 debut 'Dromes'. While that album defined a scene, this one sets them aside. 'Dissolver' takes in a wide sweep of guitar music and focuses it into a precisely individual proposition a sound unto itself that nonetheless garners comparisons with Elliott Smith, The Shoes, and Big Star. Even as they're expertly made, these assured, authoritative songs reveal the band at a tender moment. Hinshelwood's heart was on something of a butchers hook at the time -a situation as reliably constructive for music as it is bad news for the liver. He doesn't want to dwell on it and it's been expressed as well as it's going to be on standouts 'Better Times' and 'Blonde Bending' - or, for your insomnia album tracks playlist, 'Broken Girls.' Catharsis is achieved through lines of guitar, organs or words mined from a seam of classic power pop.;Track List:1. Waverly Street;2. Heavy Expectations;3. She Lies Awake;4. Broken Girls;5. Blonde Bending;6. Orange Flare;7. Better Times;8. Only for You;9. Misguided Light;10. Dissolver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.