- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Youth Brigade - Complete First Demo
- Write a Review
- #K80397 000000000 K80397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2015;Notes:When THE TEEN IDLES and THE UNTOUCHABLES split up in 1980, singer NATHAN STREJCEK and drummer DANNY INGRAM-two of the f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2015;Notes:When THE TEEN IDLES and THE UNTOUCHABLES split up in 1980, singer NATHAN STREJCEK and drummer DANNY INGRAM-two of the first punk kids at Wilson High-formed a new band, YOUTH BRIGADE. The duo played with a few different bass and guitar players before settling on BERT QUEIROZ (also of The Untouchables) and TOM CLINTON to complete the lineup. The band played it's first show in Washington, D.C. in March of 1981 at a restaurant called Food for Thought. Just ten days later, Youth Brigade had it's second gig, joining Minor Threat at the 9:30 Club as the openers for Black Flag's first show in D.C. Youth Brigade was active for a little less than a year and released only 11 songs. Eight came out on the 1981's Possible EP-the title a tongue-in-cheek reference to one of the first Dischord ads, where, in a list of future releases, the label mentioned a "Possible EP" by Youth Brigade. The rest were released as part of Dischord's Flex Your Head compilation. Complete First Demo collects eight songs that Youth Brigade recorded with DON ZIENTARA and SKIP GROFF in the summer of 1981 during it's first recording session. "I Object" appeared on the 20 Years of Dischord box set and "Last Word" was included on Flex Your Head. All other material is previously unreleased. This edition of the record has been pressed on orange vinyl.;Track List:1. I Object;2. Full Speed Ahead;3. Last Work;4. Moral Majority;5. Bouncer;6. Waste of Time;7. Snow Job;8. Youth Brigade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.