- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zac Brown - Jekyll + Hyde
- Write a Review
- #K57293 000000000 K57293000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the country favorites. Jekyll + Hyde displays an array of depth and new direc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the country favorites. Jekyll + Hyde displays an array of depth and new directions: from the rockier 'Homegrown,' which has garnered massive fan support and early praise for it's 'intricately arranged vocal harmonies' (Billboard), to the swaying country ballad 'Dress Blues', which was written by Jason Isbell, and is a somber and stirring tribute to members of the military who have been killed in service. Most surprising is the brooding rock track 'Heavy Is the Head,' which features Chris Cornell, the multi Grammy-winning singer/songwriter and legendary frontman for pioneering rock bands Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog, and has seen Zac Brown Band's first foray into Billboard's Mainstream Rock charts. The album also features a collaboration with Sara Bareilles, on the track, 'Mango Tree. ';Track List:1. Beautiful Drug;2. 2. Loving You Easy;3. Remedy;4. Homegrown;5. Mango Tree (Feat. Sara Bareilles);6. Heavy Is the Head (Feat. Chris Cornell);7. Bittersweet;8. Castaway;9. Tomorrow Never Comes;10. One Day;11. Dress Blues;12. Young and Wild;13. Junkyard;14. I'll Be Your Man (Song for a Daughter);15. Wildfire;16. Tomorrow Never Comes (Acoustic);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.