- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zac Brown - Uncaged
- Write a Review
- #K58808 000000000 K58808000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Zac Brown Band is set to release new album Uncaged on July 10, and the band's lead singer Zac Brown says in a statement...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Zac Brown Band is set to release new album Uncaged on July 10, and the band's lead singer Zac Brown says in a statement the project is the culmination of the "powerful chemistry that's developed by living, traveling and working as a band." "We're always trying to push the barrier of our musicianship, and I'm proud to say that there is a little bit of something for everyone," he says of Uncaged. The 11-song album features a slew of special guests including Amos Lee and Trombone Shorty, as well as songs written or co-written by other artists including Jason Mraz and Nic Cowan and Sonia Leigh. The album was recorded at various studios in Atlanta, Nashville, Asheville, N.C., and Key West, Fla. The band's two previous albums, The Foundation and You Get What You Give, have gone platinum and produced nine consecutive No. 1 songs. "This is the first record we've made from start to finish in one thought," said multi-instrumentalist Clay Cook. "The previous albums have been a collection of songs... this is an album.";Track List:1. Jump Right in;2. Uncaged;3. Goodbye in Her Eyes;4. The Wind;5. Island Song;6. Sweet Annie;7. Natural Disaster;8. Overnight (Feat. Trombone Shorty);9. Lance's Song;10. Day That I Die (Feat. Amos Lee);11. Last But Not Least
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.