- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zac Brown - Welcome Home
- Write a Review
- #K54279 000000000 K54279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release from Grammy-Award winning country music o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release from Grammy-Award winning country music outfit Zac Brown Band, their first release on Southern Ground/Elektra Records. Produced by Grammy-Award winning producer Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson, Jason Isbell) and In The Arena Productions, and recorded at Southern Ground Nashville studio, Welcome Home is what the band calls not only a return to their roots, but also a return to The Foundation, the band's debut album that is now 5X platinum. The theme of reflection is echoed throughout the 10-track album. Songs range from the first single, "My Old Man," which paints a poignant picture of the ever-changing relationship between fathers and sons to "Two Places at One Time," about juggling the conflict between life on the road and the comforts of home, and "Roots," which honors the band's journey from their humble beginnings. In addition, the band continues their tradition of recording a cover song they all admire, this time with John Prine's "All The Best." "This is the most personal album we've ever done and we're very proud of it," said Brown. "Welcome Home.";Track List:1. Roots;2. Real Thing;3. Long Haul;4. 2 Places at 1 Time;5. Family Table;6. My Old Man;7. Start Over;8. Your Majesty;9. Trying to Drive;10. All the Best;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.