- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zac Brown - You Get What You Give
- Write a Review
- K58797 000000000 K58797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:You Get What You Give features a genre-defying collection of songs that the band has been testing on the road over the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:You Get What You Give features a genre-defying collection of songs that the band has been testing on the road over the past year. Stand out tracks include: the somber piano-driven early fan favorite "Colder Weather," the reggae-leaning, jam-inducing "Who Knows," and a harmony-laced lesson on the merits of chasing after love "As She's Walking Away. " _x000D_ Praised for the ability to blend "down-home country with bits of reggae, bluegrass and rock to create a high-quality musical stew" (USA Today), front man Zac Brown notes that the new album "is representative of where we are right now. It combines elements of our southern rock and country roots, but also stays true to our jam-band style musicianship from the live show. "' _x000D_ _x000D_ You Get What You Give is the follow up to the band's double platinum-certified, major label debut 'The Foundation' (Atlantic), which is one of Billboard's Top 20 albums of 2009 and features the band's first four #1 singles.;Track List:1. Let It Go;2. Knee Deep (Feat. Jimmy Buffett);3. No Hurry;4. I Play the Road;5. Cold Hearted;6. Whiskey's Gone;7. Quiet Your Mind;8. Colder Weather;9. Settle Me Down;10. As She's Walking Away (Feat. Alan Jackson);11. Keep Me in Mind;12. Who Knows;13. Martin;14. Make This Day
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.