- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zac Brown Band - The Foundation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54247 000000000 K54247000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Playing upwards of 200 dates a year, more than 2,500 shows in their career and selling more than 20,000 CDs independent...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Playing upwards of 200 dates a year, more than 2,500 shows in their career and selling more than 20,000 CDs independently, Zac Brown Band has only begun it's ascent. The band's aggressive touring has helped it develop a fanatical grassroots following by winning over believers one person at a time. Driven by awe-inspiring musicianship, skillful songwriting and a dynamic live show that inspires word-of-mouth buzz, Zac Brown Band is already embraced by audiences who sing along with every word.;Track List:1. Toes;2. Whatever It Is;3. Where the Boat Leaves from;4. Violin Intro to Free;5. Free;6. Chicken Fried;7. Mary;8. Different Kind of Fine;9. Highway 20 Ride;10. It's Not Ok;11. Jolene;12. Sic 'Em on a Chicken
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.