- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zach Bolen - 1001
- Write a Review
- #K72994 000000000 K72994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. 1001 is the first full-length installment of songs written over the past 12 yea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. 1001 is the first full-length installment of songs written over the past 12 years by Seattle based singer/songwriter Zach Bolen. Bolen (frontman of BEC Records recording artists Citizen & Saints) released his six part video series entitled Live & Alone, featuring live acoustic performances of songs from 1001 in April. These stories from his life are intertwined with accents of rock and folk, creating a harmonic conversation between lyric, melody and groove. Bolen cites the last twelve years of life as the biggest influence on the sound of the record, which dances delicately between Manchester Orchestra range stretches and bouncy Fleetwood Mac melodies. 1001 is timeless yet nostalgic, employing a perfect ‘90s vibe.;Track List:1. 95;2. Stay Runaway;3. What They'll Never Find;4. Holding You Close;5. Leave Me Alone;6. Give It Time;7. Without Conditions;8. I Will Let You Down;9. Carry on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.