- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zachary Cale - Blue Rider
- Write a Review
- L33397 000000000 L33397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Often cited by critics and peers alike as a songwriter's songwriter, Zachary Cale has been quietly c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Often cited by critics and peers alike as a songwriter's songwriter, Zachary Cale has been quietly constructing a catalog for nearly a decade, one which showcases mastery and a unique voice across folk ballads, guitar instrumentals, and country-tinged rock. His songs are marked with his signature finger-style guitar playing and lyrical command as he blends the echoed open-tuned guitar patterns of artists like John Martyn and Bert Jansch with the desolate American lyricism of lone riders like Simon Joyner and Elliott Smith, standing out as a songwriter of uncommon power.;Track List:1. Unfeeling;2. Dollar Day;3. Hold Fast;4. Dear Shadow;5. Blood Rushes on;6. Hangman Letters;7. Wayward Son;8. Noise of Welcome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.