- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zammuto - Anchor
- Write a Review
- #K84350 000000000 K84350000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Following the dissolution of his groundbreaking collage-pop duo, The Books, Zammuto rebounded with an eponymous debut a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Following the dissolution of his groundbreaking collage-pop duo, The Books, Zammuto rebounded with an eponymous debut album submerged in transitional anxiety and audio effects designed to intentionally obscure the very humanistic qualities that marked Nick Zammuto's best work in The Books. An enormous weight has been lifted from Nick Zammuto and you can hear as much in the opening minutes of Anchor. The arrangements have more space, the songs are more dynamic, and the vocals are delivered with a confident intimacy that is almost alarmingly beautiful (the collaborations with the enchanting Daniela Gesundheit of Canadian indie-pop duo Snowblink are particularly transcendent). Written, performed, recorded, mixed, and mastered entirely at home in Zammuto's converted tractor garage recording studio (pictured on the front cover) using an expanding array of vintage analog outboard equipment, Anchor embodies the very DIY lifestyle and self-sufficient approach that has come to define all that is Zammuto. His is a rarified art made on it's own terms far away from the insular feedback loop of trend cycles and commodied expectations. His home is his anchor, and Anchor is his home.;Track List:1. Good Graces;2. Great Equator;3. Hegemony;4. Henry Lee;5. Need Some Sun;6. Don't Be a Tool;7. Electric Ant;8. Io;9. Stop Counting;10. Sinker;11. Your Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.