- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zebra Katz - Ima Read
- Write a Review
- #L04911 000000000 L04911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Featured on many Best of 2012 lists, including those from the NY Times and The Guardian. - From fashion shows to underg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Featured on many Best of 2012 lists, including those from the NY Times and The Guardian. - From fashion shows to underground dance clubs of all types, Zebra Katz' and Njena Redd Foxxx's "Ima Read" was nothing short of an anthem in 2012, so it's only fitting that it now has a limited vinyl press! Deluxe 10" vinyl pressing here with the original, the instrumental and the in-demand acappella on the a-side and a beautiful etching of the cover illustration on the b-side. It comes housed in clear vinyl sleeve for showcasing the etching.;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.