- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zedd - Clarity
- Write a Review
- #K61102 000000000 K61102000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Deluxe edition vinyl LP on 2 discs. The young electronic dance producer Anton Zaslavski from Germany, AKA Zedd, has alr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Deluxe edition vinyl LP on 2 discs. The young electronic dance producer Anton Zaslavski from Germany, AKA Zedd, has already made his mark on pop dance music. Beginning as a metal rock drummer, he now focuses on the genre he's noted for. Clearly he finds himself significantly influenced by Justice, progressive house, and Dubstep. Now signed with the mainstream label Interscope, Zedd offers up an energetic blend of pop dance tunes in this deluxe edition doubly vinyl release with "Hourglass" (featuring Liz), his pre-Interscope early effort with "Save It Up," "Spectrum" (featuring Matthew Koma), "Lost at Sea" (featuring Ryan Tedder), "Follow You Down" (featuring Bright Lights), "Stay the Night" (featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore), "Clarity" (featuring Foxes), "Breakn A Sweat" (Skrillex & the Doors-remixed by Zedd) and more.;Track List:1. Hourglass;2. Shave It Up;3. Spectrum;4. Lost at Sea;5. Clarity;6. Codec;7. Stache;8. Fall Into the Sky;9. Follow You Down;10. Epos;11. Stay the Night;12. Push Play;13. Alive;14. Breakn a Sweat [Zedd Remix];Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.