- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zig Zags - Running Out Of Red
- Write a Review
- K64081 000000000 K64081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Los Angeles-based bonehead savants Zig Zags are no-nonsense '80s style thrash with a m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Los Angeles-based bonehead savants Zig Zags are no-nonsense '80s style thrash with a magpie eye for deep-fried pop culture detritus. These guys give so few fucks while they are out ripping faces that it's tough to say much about them that hasn't been said before they shred so that we may raise beers in non-ironic salute to their Voivod worship, to a world in which young heshers subscribe to heavy metal and practice early Slayer solos while watching daytime TV, to waking and baking as you watch the world burn. Running Out Of Red is the soundtrack to getting high and driving around in your shitty car in your small town, occasionally getting laid... occasionally getting laid out at the local liquor store by an older dude. Gang vocals: check. 1-2 pit beat: on lock. Shredder solid state guitar heroics: ripping, and so should you, the bong is packed and I think there's still pizza in the fridge. I can smell your pants from here, dude..;Track List:1. They Came for Us;2. No Brains No Balls;3. The Sadist;4. Total Recall;5. Lizard;6. Sin Eaters;7. Giving Up the Ghost;8. Can't Afford the Basics;9. My Lighter;10. Meat Man;11. Afraid of the Dark;12. Night of the Knife
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.