- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zillanova - The Fader
- Write a Review
- #K81059 000000000 K81059000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Three years after their first seven inch release, Melbourne's most elusive soul project Zill...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Three years after their first seven inch release, Melbourne's most elusive soul project Zillanova step out of the shadows with 'The Fader', a darkly sensual cut featuring a true revelation - the voice of Joshua Tavares. Bringing to mind both Donny and Marvin, Zillanova's new frontman is the youngest son of a singing family, his brother Cisco a luminary of soul music in Australia, and his uncles the voices of Tavares, undisputed gods of 70s Disco. This song is not disco though. 'The Fader' is a dark horse, riding on a dark and funky pocket with a Latin tinge and shades of gospel. It's a bit 70's and a bit now - equal parts 'What's Going On' and Alabama Shakes. Lyrically, 'The Fader' is an ode to departed loved ones and their ongoing presence in our lives. The chorus, "we all fade away" is a reminder of our own mortality. The Fader represents the first release in a new phase in the Zillanova project, based around Joshua's collaboration with HopeStreet Founder, producer Bob Knob and an all start band of contributors featuring members of The Bombay Royale, The PutBacks, and Quarter Street;Track List:1. The Fader;2. The Glasgow Coma Scale;3. Let's Break Up Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.