- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZNR - Barricade 3
- Write a Review
- #K78984 000000000 K78984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. ZNR was the French duo of Hector Zazou and Joseph Racaille (hence, Zazou 'n' Racaille) active...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. ZNR was the French duo of Hector Zazou and Joseph Racaille (hence, Zazou 'n' Racaille) active in the mid to late '70s. Their 1976 debut, Barricade 3, is an anti-pop masterpiece that truly defies categorization it makes perfect sense that ZNR appears on the infamous Nurse With Wound list. Featuring an array of seemingly dichotomous instruments (piano, synthesizers, woodwinds, electric guitar and more) as well as genuinely bizarre vocals, the album is composed of 15 odd experiments using a loose framework of analog electronics, avant-garde rock, jazz influences, and post-structural études. Despite it's schizophrenic mystique, Barricade 3 is very witty and surprisingly accessible with hints of Robert Wyatt, Kevin Ayers and Perrey-Kingsley. This long out-of-print vinyl reissue reproduces the original gatefold design including illustration by Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart).;Track List:1. Droumier Assai Per S'amourousis D'un Moustre;2. Trop de Douceur Ou Les Trois Soeurs: 2E Soeur;3. L'armoire;4. Le Grand Compositeur Vu de Dos;5. La Pointe de Tes Seins Est Comme Un Petale de Pavot;6. Solo Un Dia;7. La Vieio Mostro: Part II;8. Espelisoun D'uno Ribambello D'evenimen Espetaclous Valentin Bilot;9. Armistice Couronne de Feullages;10. Le Grand Compositeur Vu de Face;11. Seynete;12. Editioun Especialo D'uno Grino de Jardin;13. Annie la Telie;14. Naive Descrption de la Formation;15. Avril en Suede
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.