- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zombiefication - Procession Through Infestation
- Write a Review
- #K83172 000000000 K83172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Zombiefication has the rare chance to be both an already confirmed act within the death-metal realm while at the same t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Zombiefication has the rare chance to be both an already confirmed act within the death-metal realm while at the same time being still a bit of an outcast. Maybe this had something to do with the fact that they were until recently just a Mexican duo confined in a studio where they already churned out two great albums - 2010's 'Midnight Stench' and 2013's 'At the Caves of Eternal' - plus one equally-storming EP ('Reaper's Consecration'). Or that their style is both familiar and alien somehow as it fuses the classic Swedish sound of the early 90's with the occult obsession and epic structures typical of their national scene. But for their brand new full-length, and first released under the Doomentia banner, they've decided to upgrade their game and take the whole thing to the next level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.