- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZZ Top - Eliminator
- Write a Review
- #K57121 000000000 K57121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Eliminator is the eighth studio album by ZZ Top. It was released on March 23, 1983. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Eliminator is the eighth studio album by ZZ Top. It was released on March 23, 1983. Recorded in Tennessee during 1982, the album was produced by the band's manager Bill Ham and peaked at the top of the charts in many countries. "Gimme All Your Lovin'", "Got Me Under Pressure", "Sharp Dressed Man", "TV Dinners" and "Legs" were released as singles. A Diamond certified album, Eliminator is ZZ Top's most successful release with sales of over 10 million copies in the United States. The band wanted to expand on the synthesizer sound of their 1981 record El Loco. Influenced by new wave, Eliminator′s tracks were recorded with a combination of the synthesizer, drum machine and sequencer. Often considered ZZ Top's most popular release, the record was ranked at #398 in Rolling Stone magazine's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time and was listed at #39 in The 100 Greatest Albums of the 80s.;Track List:1. Gimme All Your Lovin';2. Got Me Under Pressure;3. Sharp Dressed Man;4. I Need You Tonight;5. I Got the Six;6. Legs;7. Thug;8. TV Dinners;9. Dirty Dog;10. If I Could Only Flag Her Down;11. Bad Girl;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.