- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZZ Top - Tres Hombres
- Write a Review
- L32748 000000000 L32748000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/09/2018;Notes:Tres Hombres (Spanish for "three men") is the third album by the American rock band ZZ Top. It was released in 1973. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/09/2018;Notes:Tres Hombres (Spanish for "three men") is the third album by the American rock band ZZ Top. It was released in 1973. The album was the first time the band worked with Terry Manning as engineer. It was a successful combination as the release was the band's commercial breakthrough.;Track List:1. Waitin' for the Bus;2. Jesus Just Left Chicago;3. Beer Drinkers Hell Raisers;4. Master of Sparks;5. Hot Blue and Righteous;6. Move Me on Down the Line;7. Precious and Grace;8. Grange la;9. Sheik;10. Have You Heard?;11. Waitin' for the Bus - (Live Bonus Track);12. Jesus Just Left Chicago - (Live Bonus Track);13. Grange la - (Live Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.