- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZZ Ward - The Storm
- Write a Review
- #L00791 000000000 L00791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. ZZ Ward didn't have to look far for inspiration on her second full-length album, The S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. ZZ Ward didn't have to look far for inspiration on her second full-length album, The Storm. Equally evocative of blues grit and hip-hop bounce, the Los Angeles-based vocal powerhouse and multi-instrumentalist leapt forward by taking a deeper look at some of her earliest inspirations including Howlin Wolf, Robert Johnson, and Vera Ward Hall and Big Mama Thornton. The Fedora-rocking, guitar-shredding, harmonica-wielding blues siren peppered an old back porch musical recipe with hip-hop urgency and hashtag wisdom on her 2012 mixtape Eleven Roses. Followed by her full-length debut Til The Casket Drops. "For me, this album wasn't really about experimenting," she admits. "It was more about simplicity, honing in on what I love about music and what makes me who I am as an artist. Growing up, I listened to a lot of hip-hop and blues, and I love those two genres so much. Sometimes, to evolve you don't need to go outside of yourself you can reach further inside of yourself instead.";Track List:1. Ghost;2. Cannonball;3. Help Me Mama;4. The Storm;5. Domino;6. Let It Burn;7. Bag of Bones;8. She Ain't Me;9. If U Stayed;10. Hold on;11. Ride
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.