- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Berklee Press Vocal Improvisation - An Instru-Vocal Approach For Soloists, Groups And Choirs Book/CD
- Write a Review
- H87856 000000000 H87856000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Learn to improvise in jazz, pop, rock, gospel, and rhythm and blues, in this user-friendly guide to vocal improvisation. Regardless of your level of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bop till you drop.
Learn to improvise in jazz, pop, rock, gospel, and rhythm and blues, in this user-friendly guide to vocal improvisation. Regardless of your level of musical training, these discussions, exercises, and games will give you technical knowledge and confidence to improvise expressively and effectively, within a singing group or as a soloist. The accompanying CD provides demonstration and sing-along tracks for practice.
- Icebreaker exercises, to free your creativity and help you become comfortable improvising
- Groove-based improvising ideas, including vocal percussion techniques
- How to use essential scales and modes for building expressive solos
- Scat and other "instru-vocal" techniques
- Group improvisation skills
Order today and add an entirely new dimension to your vocal performance.