- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cengage Learning Wavelab 7 Power Compr GD
- Write a Review
- Product H94440
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get ready to dive into WaveLab 7! This book provides a thorough look at the most common features of this powerful program -- as well as the secret fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get ready to dive into WaveLab 7! This book provides a thorough look at the most common features of this powerful program -- as well as the secret features you never knew existed. WAVELAB 7 POWER!: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE is the definitive reference for audio editing and audio processing in WaveLab. Beyond simply describing the program's features and how they work, this book will explain why specific features are beneficial to your project. From Workspaces and advanced editing functions to plug-ins and analysis tools, you'll learn about it all. This book is your guide to taking advantage of WaveLab's dense, feature rich environment and making a powerful difference in your editing and processing workflow.
Matthew Loel T. Hepworth
Matthew Loel T. Hepworth has long had a passion for electronic music and technology. In the 1980s, he worked in local music stores, selling state-of-the-art synthesizers, samplers, and computer equipment, while offering private training lessons to consumers of the technology. By 2000, Matthew had become a freelance music consultant for individuals, recording studios, and manufacturers. Today, he continues to write books and produce tutorial videos about music technology. In his free time, he records his own music and plays a multitude of instruments, including the Theremin -- the world's first electronic instrument.
- Provides the only third-party guide on Steinberg's powerful Wavelab mastering suite.
- Surpasses the basic owner's manual content to offer a thorough, detailed "how-to" approach not found anywhere else.
- Facilitates comprehension with clear, well-planned tutorials developed by a seasoned professional with 24 years of music and audio editing experience.
- Includes a complete professional audio mastering tutorial that walks users through the entire mastering process with Wavelab.
- Matthew Loel T. Hepworth
- ISBN-10: 1435459288
- ISBN-13: 9781435459281
- 400 Pages Paperback
- 2012 Published