- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Course Technology PTR FL Studio Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book
- Write a Review
- H72998 000000000 H72998000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get ready to master the power of FL Studio with FL Studio Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book. Due to its instant overview and loop-friendly appeal, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The book will leave the reader with a strong understanding of how to use FL Studio.
Get ready to master the power of FL Studio with FL Studio Power! The Comprehensive Guide Book. Due to its instant overview and loop-friendly appeal, musicians and producers are flocking to FL Studio (formerly Fruity Loops) in droves. But many musicians and producers aren't aware of everything FL Studio has to offer, or how to maximize the program to its full potential.
This book begins with a basic look at the program and then quickly moves into the software's more complicated features. It includes tips and tricks on the use of the program and displays clearly how new and advanced users can learn all its features. Everything from general setup, to MIDI implementation, to incorporating plug-ins, to using FL Studio for live performance, is covered in-depth. The book will leave the reader with a strong understanding of how to use FL Studio as a standalone recording program, as a live performance tool, or as a complimentary addition to other software programs.
1. What is FL Studio?
2. Setting up your studio.
3. FL Studio overview.
5. Edison wave editor.
10. Toxic Biohazard.
11. Maximus multiband compressor.
12. Recoding Audio.
13. Recording Notes (MIDI) and automation.
14. Live Mode.
About the author
Steve Pease is a composer, producer and DJ who began making music as soon as he could lift a guitar. It wasn't until college that the excitement for music began morphing into the digital realm. As a resident DJ in downtown San Diego and standard-singing crooner, he began working with early versions of Cubase and Pro Tools while pursuing a higher education. Steve graduated from UCSD with a degree in communications and a final title of All-American after placing third in the nation at the NCAA Track and Field national championships for pole-vault. He moved up to Los Angeles where he began working in studios learning the recording process until being hired at M-Audio where he currently works today.
- Teaches musicians and producers how to utilize FL Studio as a standalone recording program and as a live performance tool.
- Covers everything, from general setup, to MIDI implementation, to incorporating plug-ins.
- Includes tips and tricks on how to maximize workflow.
- Written for musicians and beat makers by a musician and beat maker who uses FL Studio on a daily basis.
- FL Studio Power!: The Comprehensive Guide, 1st Edition
- Stephen Pease
- ISBN-10: 1598639919 ISBN-13: 9781598639919
- 320 Pages PB
- 2010 Published