Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hal Leonard Essential Technique for Strings - Cello 3 Book/Online Audiotrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
More critical techniques and tips for better cello playing.
FeaturesEach Student Book Includes My EE Library
- More great play-along tracks!
- Includes exercises 1-76
- Higher Positions and Shifting
- Keys and Scales
- Bowings, Rhythms and Vibrato
- For all instruments
- Violin and viola: II, III, IV, V
- Cello: 1/2, II, II ext., II1/2, III, III ext., IV, IV ext.
- Bass: 1/2, II, II1/2, III, III1/2, IV, V, V1/2
- Exercises for open string, same finger and different finger shifts
- Embedded auxiliary notes for accurate shifting without confusing notation
- Unison exercises to reinforce and develop shifts to and from higher positions
- Includes theory, history, multicultural music, creativity and assessment
- Sight-reading and rhythm pages
- Includes through 3 sharps and 3 flats
- Violin and viola finger patterns for both first and third positions
- Exercises in unison and thirds, scales and arpeggios to help reinforce keys
- Four-part Chorales
- a, e, d, g and c minor
- All three forms of the minor scale included
- Two unison exercises reinforce each minor key
- Introduction of vibrato, spiccato, enharmonics and chromatics
- Treble clef for viola; tenor clef for cello and bass
- Cello and bass thumb position
- Jazz lines for bass
Get out your bow and cello, and say hello to this excellent training book. Order today!
Essential Technique for Strings - Cello 3 Book/Online Audio Specifications:
- Author: Michael Allen
- Author: Pamela Tellejohn Hayes
- Author: Robert Gillespie
- Format: Softcover
- 48 pages
- Size: 12" x 9"
- ISBN: 9780634069314
- UPC: 073999680768
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.