- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Rubank Book of Trumpet Solos - Intermediate Level Book/Audio Online
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50807 000000000 J50807000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compilation of 11 trumpet solos from the legendary Rubank educational library now includes online access to:• Full-performance and accompaniment...Click To Read More About This Product
Solos scored for trumpet with online audio access.
This compilation of 11 trumpet solos from the legendary Rubank educational library now includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment files
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-functional audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard.
Contents: (by VanderCook unless noted) Andante from Concerto in Eb (Haydn) • Ballade (Shelukov) • Bonita (Valse Brilliante) • Carnival of Venice (Davis) • The Cavalier (Shelukov) • Debonnaire • The Executant (Endresen) • Fanfare March (Shelukov) • Premier Solo de Coucours (Maniet) • Punchinello • The Technician (Endresen)
- Book with Online Audio (stream or download)
- Series: Rubank Solo Collection
- Publisher: Rubank Publications
- Format: Softcover Media Online
- Composer: Various
- Level: 3
- Inventory #HL 00160728
- ISBN: 9781495065071
- UPC: 888680623838
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 16 pages