- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Sibelius 5 Intermediate - Music Pro Series (DVD)
- Write a Review
- 948028 000000000 948028000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sibelius 5 Intermediate is a Hal Leonard DVD that guides you through the more complex areas of the music notation software, picking up where Sibelius...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A closer, in-depth look at the complexities of Sibelius 5.
Sibelius 5 Intermediate is a Hal Leonard DVD that guides you through the more complex areas of the music notation software, picking up where Sibelius 5, Beginner Level left off. Marc Schonbrun, author of Mastering Sibelius 5, provides insights, tips, and techniques developed from his years of teaching the Sibelius music composition application.
• Making custom percussion staves
• Laying out a score
• Re-entering pitches
• Importing lyrics from a text file
• Using MIDI keyboard input for drum maps
• Preferred Sounds
• Advanced Filters
• Using Paste as Cue
• Using plug-ins such as Renotate, Make Pitches Constant, and Batch Processing
You'll also learn about changing noteheads, transposing staves, using the free web browser plug-in Scorch (for playing Sibelius scores on the internet), bouncing to audio, changing fonts, making third and fourth endings, importing and exporting house styles, and making custom manuscript paper.
Throughout the Sibelius 5 Intermediate program Marc helps you gain a deeper understanding of Sibelius 5 and provides you with all the necessary tools to become a Sibelius software power user.
- Making custom percussion staves
- Laying out a score
- Re-entering pitches
- Importing lyrics from a text file
- Using MIDI keyboard input for drum maps
- Preferred Sounds
- Advanced Filters
- Using Paste as Cue
- Using plug-ins such as Renotate, Make Pitches Constant, and Batch Processing
- Changing noteheads
- Transporting staves
- Using Scorch plug-in
- Bouncing to audio
- Changing fonts
- Making third and fourth endings
- Importing and exporting house styles
- Making custom manuscript paper
Become a Sibelius 5 power user—add this DVD to the cart now.
- Level: Intermediate
- Medium: DVD