- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Your Sound Onstage Book/CD-ROM
- Write a Review
- J05737 000000000 J05737000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As technology for onstage performance continues to improve and to become more affordable, young musicians have the tools to sound better than ever be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
As technology for onstage performance continues to improve and to become more affordable, young musicians have the tools to sound better than ever before. Your Sound Onstage discusses sound reinforcement approaches for singer/songwriters, vocal ensembles, rock/combo bands, small jazz ensembles, big band/jazz band, marching musicians, and orchestra, all in language aimed at young musicians and their teachers.
Part I will focus on essential gear, with chapters covering microphones, mixers, instrument amplifiers, power amplifiers, effects, speakers for the stage, speaker monitors, in-ear monitors, wireless equipment, accessories, and more. Part II shows how to apply the equipment, with setups for rock combos, acoustic ensembles, jazz/big bands, choirs, chamber groups, and more. Chapters will cover miking amplifiers, miking acoustic instruments and vocals, mixing, basic indoor vs. outdoor acoustics, mapping the stage, making the most of your sound check, setting up a monitor mix, live recording, working with professional sound people, and troubleshooting.
The included CD-ROM includes mixing soundcheck videos demo software, as well as teasers for other ITL titles.
• Practical, well-illustrated examples of how to use your equipment
• Written for young musicians in a plain style that avoids jargon
• Brings In Tune Monthly's proven ability to talk to young musicians in the book market
• Not limited to rock combos, but covers styles ranging from classical to jazz to hip-hop, DJ, etc.
• The first of a series of In Tune Books, which will be marketed both to schools and to retailers
Publisher: In Tune Books
Format: Book & Disk Package
Author: Emile D. Menasche
Inventory #HL 00333156