- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamey Aebersold Hip Licks For Sax Vol. 2
Book and CDs
- Write a Review
- J04738 000001000 J04738000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This book is designed to help saxophonists develop fluency in the jazz language by providing mainstream jazz vocabulary (swing/bop/post-bop) that nai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A deep resource for jazz sax.
This book is designed to help saxophonists develop fluency in the jazz language by providing mainstream jazz vocabulary (swing/bop/post-bop) that nails the changes and lays great on the horn. Think of Hip Licks for Saxophone Volume 2 as a musical reference book, like a dictionary of great licks in all twelve keys, available when you need it. You can open the book to any page and just start playing.
Hip Licks for Saxophone Volume 2 is an indispensable resource that shows you how a professional player would deal with many of the complex chord progressions found in popular standards and jazz compositions.
Special Features of Hip Licks for Saxophone Volume 2 by Greg Fishman:
- 120 Hip Licks
- Idiomatic Construction
- Slow Tempo and Fast Tempo Play-Along CDs are included for both Alto and Tenor
- Hip Licks Nail the Most Popular Chord Progressions:
- Modular Design
- Interactive Call and Response Format
- Twelve Key Approach - Every CD track takes you through all twelve keys.
- Rhythm-Section-Only Tracks
- Technique Builder - Use Hip Licks for Saxophone as part of your daily practice
Increase your jazz vocabulary. Order today.