- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KJOS Standard Of Excellence Book 3 Timpani/Aux Perc
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92964 000000000 H92964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performace-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2.‚ It is also an intermediate level band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performace-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2.‚ It is also an intermediate level band method that introduces students to Western Music History.‚ Students play music from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods and 20th Century; they learn performance and technical skills within the appropriate historical context.‚ Students are given a complete musical and historical education while advancing toward high levels of musical performance on their individual instruments.
- Solid reinforcement of major and minor key signatures.
- Technique development exercises including scales and a wide variety of scale-related studies.
- Advanced rhythms and time signature studies
- Detailed trill fingering charts and extended range ingering charts.
- Twelve full band arrangements including concert length arrangements from historic periods.
- 10-digit ISBN Number: 0849759927
- Media: Music Books
- Level or Grade: 3
- Instrumentation: Timpani & Aux Percussion
- Series: ¢ Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method