- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earth Wind & Fire - All N All
Condition 1 - Mint
- L43589 004000000 L43589004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Contains a poster plus insert. All 'N All is the eighth ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Contains a poster plus insert. All 'N All is the eighth and most well-known studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire. The album features hit singles such as 'Fantasy' and 'Serpentine Fire'. Everything comes together in this excellent mix of different music styles and also shows their variety in pop music. Their funk is so full of sounds in classics like 'Jupiter' and 'Serpentine Fire'. Earth, Wind & Fire became famous during the 1970s with their contagious mix of soul, funk, disco, pop, rock and Latin. They have won many awards and been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the Vocal Group Hall of Fame.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.