- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Monkees - Live 1967-50th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K00056 000000000 K00056000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tracklist: 1. Last Train To Clarksville 2. You Just May Be The One 3. The Girl I Knew Somewhere 4. I Wanna Be Free 5. Sunny Girlfriend 6. Your A...Click To Read More About This Product
Tracklist: 1. Last Train To Clarksville 2. You Just May Be The One 3. The Girl I Knew Somewhere 4. I Wanna Be Free 5. Sunny Girlfriend 6. Your Auntie Grizelda 7. Forget That Girl 8. Sweet Young Thing 9. Mary, Mary 10. Cripple Creek 11. You Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover 12. Gonna Build A Mountain 13. I Got A Woman 14. I'm A Believer 15. Randy Scouse Git 16. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.