- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Springsteen - Chapter and Verse (LP)
- Write a Review
- J45536 000000000 J45536000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Track Listing:1. Baby I2. You Can't Judge a Book by the Cover3. He’s Guilty (The Judge Song)4. Ballad of Jesse James5. Henry Boy6. Growin' Up7. 4th o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
1. Baby I
2. You Can't Judge a Book by the Cover
3. He’s Guilty (The Judge Song)
4. Ballad of Jesse James
5. Henry Boy
6. Growin' Up
7. 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
8. Born to Run
10. The River
11. My Father's House
12. Born in the U.S.A.
13. Brilliant Disguise
14. Living Proof
15. The Ghost of Tom Joad
16. The Rising
17. Long Time Comin'
18. Wrecking Ball
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.