- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimi Hendrix - Live at Monterey Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22209 000000000 J22209000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capturing one of Jimi Hendrix's most memorable performances, which included the iconic moment of him lighting his guitar on fire during the conclusio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the all-time best rock performances ever captured on wax.
Capturing one of Jimi Hendrix's most memorable performances, which included the iconic moment of him lighting his guitar on fire during the conclusion of "Wild Thing", The Jimi Hendrix Experience Live at Monterey includes several of the rock legends most popular singles "Hey Joe", "Foxy Lady", "Purple Haze"and "The Wind Criews Mary" as well as other non-hits that are fan favorites. This ecclectic electric set solidified his foothold on American audiences. The first major American appearance by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, the band blows throught a blistereing set of nine songs. The performance, which was for many an introduction to the sound and fury of the guitar guru, is captured beautifullly on this vinyl record (originally released in 2007).
- Side 1
- 1. Introduction by Brian Jones (Live At Monterey) 0:39
- 2. Killing Floor (Live At Monterey) 3:14
- 3. Foxy Lady (Live At Monterey) 3:28
- 4. Like A Rolling Stone (Live At Monterey) 7:07
- 5. Rock Me Baby (Live At Monterey) 3:38
- Side 2
- 1. Can You See Me (Live At Monterey) 2:37
- 2. The Wind Cries Mary (Live At Monterey) 3:53
- 3. Purple Haze (Live At Monterey) 5:35
- 4. Wild Thing (Live At Monterey) 7:49
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.