- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55223 000000000 K55223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing in gatefold jacket. Off the Wall is the fifth solo studio album by Michael Jackson. It was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing in gatefold jacket. Off the Wall is the fifth solo studio album by Michael Jackson. It was released on August 10, 1979, following Jackson's critically well-received film performance in The Wiz. While working on that project, Jackson and Quincy Jones had become friends, and Jones agreed to work with Jackson on his next studio album. Recording sessions took place between December 1978 and June 1979 at Allen Zentz Recording, Westlake Recording Studios, and Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles, California. Jackson collaborated with a number of other writers and performers such as Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder and Rod Temperton. Five singles were released from the album. It was his first solo release under Epic Records, the label he would record on until his death roughly 30 years later.;Track List:1. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough;2. Rock with You;3. Workin' Day and Night;4. Get on the Floor;5. Off the Wall;6. Girlfriend;7. She's Out of My Life;8. I Can't Help It;9. It's the Falling in Love;10. Burn This Disco Out;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.