- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ozzy Osbourne - Ordinary Man LP
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74286 000000000 L74286000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Ozzy Osbourne's new Ordinary Man album marks his first new solo music in...Click To Read More About This Product
Ozzy's first solo music release in 10 years.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Ozzy Osbourne's new Ordinary Man album marks his first new solo music in almost 10 years. “It was a lot of fun to do though it’s a lot different from my other albums,” Ozzy says of the album. “We recorded it quickly, which I haven’t done since the first Black Sabbath album. This made it a different process, which I actually enjoyed.” Recorded in Los Angeles, the album features producer Andrew Watt on guitars, Duff McKagan (Guns N' Roses) on bass and Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers) on drums. Beyond the core band, Ordinary Man features a who’s who of Ozzy friends and collaborators including Elton John, Post Malone, and Tom Morello. “It all just came together,” Ozzy explains of the guest stars. “Slash is a dear friend of mine, as is Elton. When I was writing 'Ordinary Man,' it reminded me of an old Elton song and I said to Sharon, ‘I wonder if he would sing on it?’ We asked and lo and behold, he agreed and sings and play piano on the song.”
- Straight to Hell - 3:45
- Ordinary Man - 5:01
- Under the Graveyard - 4:57
A must-have for any Ozzy fan—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.