- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink Floyd - A Collection Of Great Dance Songs
- Write a Review
- #K48958 000000000 K48958000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A Collection of Great Dance Songs is a compilation album by Pink Floyd, released on 23...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A Collection of Great Dance Songs is a compilation album by Pink Floyd, released on 23 November 1981 by Harvest Records. The title is facetious, given that Pink Floyd are not known for making particularly danceable music. This is perhaps evidenced by the album art, which featured a photograph of ballroom dancers anchored to the ground so they cannot move. The album contains alternative mixes of "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" (which comprises parts 1, 2, 4 and 7) edited down for time reasons, and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" (which combines the intro from the single mix with the album version). Also, the track "Money" was re-recorded as Capitol Records refused to license the track to Columbia/CBS Records. David Gilmour re-recorded the track himself, guitars, keyboards, bass guitar and vocals and co-producing the song with James Guthrie. Dick Parry reprised his saxophone role on the track. There are some differences between the re-recorded version and the original mainly in the saxophone and guitar solos and the overall use of reverb. The drumming is noticeably different from Nick Mason's, especially during the guitar solo, with very little of the tom-tom fills heard on the original.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.