- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evanescence - Evanescence [LP]
- J56130 000000000 J56130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Evanescence released their self-titled third album in 2011 landing their second straight #1 debut on the Billboard 200. Evanescence expanded the band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Third Evanescence album.
Evanescence released their self-titled third album in 2011 landing their second straight #1 debut on the Billboard 200. Evanescence expanded the band’s sound with their new influences (Massive Attack, Portishead and Bjork) and featured “What You Want”, “My Heart Is Broken” and “Lost In Paradise”, keeping the band on a worldwide tour for the next year, including a legendary appearance at Rock in Rio.
- A1. What You Want
- A2. Made Of Stone
- A3. The Change
- A4. My Heart Is Broken
- A5. The Other Side
- A6. Erase This
- B1. Lost In Paradise
- B2. Sick
- B3. The End Of The Dream
- B4. Oceans
- B5. Never Go Back
- B6. Swimming Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.