- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neil Diamond - Beautiful Noise [LP]
- Write a Review
- #J56129 000000000 J56129000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beautiful Noise was produced by The Band’s Robbie Robertson and intended as something of a concept album, the songwriter's look back at his days as a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
50 year celebration.
Beautiful Noise was produced by The Band’s Robbie Robertson and intended as something of a concept album, the songwriter's look back at his days as a scuffling denizen of the Brill Building in the early '60s. Diamond and Robertson give each track its own musical identity. The heart of the album (and its leadoff single) is 'If You Know What I Mean,' in which Diamond looks back with regret and a sense of loss on his youth. On 180 gram vinyl to celebrate Neil Diamond’s 50th anniversary in music.
- Beautiful Noise
- Don't Think ... Feel
- Surviving The Life
- If You Know What I Mean
- Street Life
- Home Is A Wounded Heart
- Dry Your Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.