- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - Wild Honey [LP]
- Write a Review
- J57271 000000000 J57271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Beach Boys Wild Honey marked a noted shift in style for the band. This LP features a departure from the classic R&B and pop feel of earlier a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A remastered version of the Beach Boys exploratory 1967 album.
The Beach Boys Wild Honey marked a noted shift in style for the band. This LP features a departure from the classic R&B and pop feel of earlier albums as the band began to fuse soul elements into their music.
- Wild Honey
- Aren't You Glad
- I Was Made to Love Her
- Country Air
- A Thing or Two
- I'd Love Just Once to See You
- Here Comes the Night
- Let the Wind Blow
- How She Boogalooed It
- Mama Says
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.