- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arctic Monkeys - AM Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22164 000000000 J22164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Arctic Monkeys released their highly anticipated fifth album AM on September 6, 2013. AM was produced by James Ford and co-produced by Ross Orton at ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Arctic Monkeys released their highly anticipated fifth album AM on September 6, 2013. AM was produced by James Ford and co-produced by Ross Orton at Sage & Sound Recording, LA and Rancho De La Luna, Joshua Tree. The album features 11 tracks and the Record Store Day single "R U Mine?". Josh Homme, Pete Thomas and Bill Ryder-Jones all make guest appearances on AM as do the words of poet John Cooper Clarke, on the breakout single, "I Wanna Be Yours."
- Side 1
- 1. Do I Wanna Know?
- 2. R U Mine?
- 3. One for the Road
- 4. Arabella
- 5. I Want It All
- 6. No.1 Party Anthem
- Side 2
- 1. Mad Sounds
- 2. Fireside
- 3. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
- 4. Snap Out of It
- 5. Knee Socks
- 6. I Wanna Be Yours
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.